Friday, December 03, 2010
*This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great! So...here we go! *
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is my mum singing happy birthday on my ansaphone.
2. I cant believe the speed of the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was spices, sad but true :)
4. Doublers was a child's game played with tennis balls.
5. The reason is because!
6. Getting fed up of snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sleeping, tomorrow my plans include taking photos at Santa's Grotto and Sunday, I want to run!
2. TFNTADS: The First Noel The Angels Did Sing
3. GRYMGLNYD: God Rest You Merry Gentlemen Let Nothing You Dismay
5. SNHNAICAIB: Silent Night, Holy Night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: Deck the halls with boughs of holly falalalala lala la la
9. JTTWTLHC: Joy to the world the lord has come
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
It's that time of year again, Journal your Christmas with Shimelle.
I started JYC in 2007 did some more in 2008 and read the prompts in 2009 this year 2010 I'm going to at least keep notes (every day if I can).
Dec 1st - Manifesto - why am i doing this? much the same reasons as I did in 2007.01Dec07