Ok Chrissie on UKScrappers found this list on 2peas which is 150 things that you may or may not have done in your lifetime. The idea is to highlight the ones you have done.
I've highlighted the ones I've done in red and just counted them and reckon I've done about a third of the list, quite a few are travel related so have given me places to think about going.
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink - no to skint.
2. Swam with wild dolphins - no but would love to.
3. Climbed a mountain - yeap
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive - would love to do this but only if I can have Michael Schumacher as well :)
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid - nope but adding to my 'love to visit' list
6. Held a tarantula - NO! not good with spiders
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone - nope
8. Said “I love you’ and meant it - yeap
9. Hugged a tree - several times.
10. Bungee jumped - nope too scared.
11. Visited Paris - yeap
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea - well from land looking over the sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise - past cybercrops :)
14. Seen the Northern Lights - nope but realy want to.
15. Gone to a huge sports game (and survived the crush afterwards) - nope but will go if its F1
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa - no but walked the stairs to the top of the Scott Monument in Edinburgh
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables - grew peppers one year but didnt manage to eat it.
18. Touched an iceberg - nope
19. Slept under the stars - been camping as a girl guide
20. Changed a baby’s diaper - ewwwwwwwww no
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon - no but would love to.
22. Watched a meteor shower - yeap catch the leonid shower almost every year.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne - most other things but not champers
24. Given more than you can afford to charity - occasionally
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope - yeap still got my telescope somewhere
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment - probably in church
27. Had a food fight - yeap with the youth fellowship and possibly youth choir as well.
28. Bet on a winning horse - nope
29. Asked out a stranger - nope
30. Had a snowball fight - yeap but not for years
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can - yeap usually when drunk or watching F1
32. Held a lamb - nope
33. Seen a total eclipse - well part of a total eclipse saw the total bit on telly
34. Ridden a roller coaster - years ago at the Glasgow Garden Festival
35. Hit a home run - not unless we can count school rounders :)
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking - every time i get up to dance :)
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day - no - why would you?
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment - yes quite a few times.
39. Had two hard drives for your computer - trying to do that just now.
40. Visited all 50 states - nope but not been to US yet so havent started.
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk - lots of times
42. Had amazing friends - yeap and still do
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country - yeap if i can count England as foreign to Scotland :)
44. Watched wild whales - no but would love to.
45. Stolen a sign - oops yes a radiation warning sign from college. but it wasnt being used anymore
46. Backpacked in Europe - nope to lazy
47. Taken a road-trip - nope cant drive
48. Gone rock climbing - yes at dunagoil
49. Midnight walk on the beach - yeap possibly while drunk
50. Gone sky diving - nope to scared
51. Visited Ireland - no but also on my "love to visit" list.
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love - nope
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them - in a coffee shop not a restuarant
54. Visited Japan - nope
55. Milked a cow - nope
56. Alphabetized your CDs - years ago but not anymore
57. Pretended to be a superhero - of course with my school duffle coat.
58. Sung karaoke - yes badly
59. Lounged around in bed all day - ah the old days of student holidays.
60. Posed nude in front of strangers - eeeww No
61. Gone scuba diving - nope
62. Kissed in the rain - yes long time ago
63. Played in the mud - yes not as often as i'd like
64. Played in the rain - yes not that long ago
65. Gone to a drive-in theater - no
66. Visited the Great Wall of China - no but on "love to visit" list
67. Started a business - no
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken - no
69. Toured ancient sites - yes in Rome
70. Taken a martial arts class - yes got to purple belt in Karate
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight - never played Dungeons and Dragons.
72. Gotten married - no
73. Been in a movie - not that i know of
74. Crashed a party - not intentionally
75. Gotten divorced - no
76. Gone without food for 5 days - dont think so
77. Made cookies from scratch - made cakes from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest - no
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice - no but also on "love to visit" list
80. Gotten a tattoo - nope
81. Rafted the Snake River - no but have sailed on the Clyde
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” - nope
83. Got flowers for no reason - yeap
84. Performed on stage - yeap at school and through church
85. Been to Las Vegas - no
86. Recorded music - yes was in an album recording with Scottish Baptist Youth Choir
87. Eaten shark - nope
88. Had a one-night stand - nope
89. Gone to Thailand - no
90. Bought a house - no
91. Been in a combat zone - no
92. Buried one/both of your parents - thankfully no
93. Been on a cruise ship - not yet but hope to soon
94. Spoken more than one language fluently - no rubbish at languages.
95. Performed in Rocky Horror - no but dressed up for a theme night of it.
96. Raised children (or…raising children) - no
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour - no
98. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country - no
100. Picked up and moved to another city to start over - no
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge - no
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking - yes in someone elses car
103. Had plastic surgery - minor on my birthmark
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived - nope
105. Wrote articles for a large publication - nope
106. Lost over 100 pounds (cumulatively, if you count pregnancy! lol!) - not yet
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback - don't know
108. Piloted an airplane - no
109. Petted a stingray - yes at edinburgh sealife centre
110. Broken someone’s heart - dont think so.
111. Helped an animal give birth - ewwww no
112. Won money on a T.V. game show - no
113. Broken a bone - yeap cracked my upper arm
114. Gone on an African photo safari - nope
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced - no
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol - nope
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild - no
118. Ridden a horse - yes at guide camp
119. Had major surgery - nope
120. Had a snake as a pet - eewwwww no
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon - no but have climbed to the top of Vesuvius
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - easily
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states - nope
124. Visited all 7 continents - nope
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days - nope would prefer to sail
126. Eaten kangaroo meat - nope
127. Eaten sushi - nope
128. Had your picture in the newspaper - yeap normally for singing
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about - not sure
130. Gone back to school - well yes stayed on an extra year after secondary school
131. Parasailed - no but would love to
132. Petted a cockroach - ewwwwwwwwww nope yuck
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes ... yum! - nope
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey - nope
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read - yes picked up Shakespear after leaving school.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - nope
137. Skipped all your school reunions - yeap
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language - a smile goes a long way
139. Been elected to public office - no
140. Written your own computer language - nope
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream - no
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care - thankfully no
143. Built your own PC from parts - nope
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you - no
145. Had a booth at a street fair - no
146. Dyed your hair - no
147. Been a DJ - no
148. Shaved your head - Definately not. I'm keeping my long hair
149. Caused a car accident - not that i know of
150. Saved someone’s life - yes
Happy New Year