Thursday, December 31, 2009

[ Ali Edwards ] : One Little Word 2010

[ Ali Edwards ] : One Little Word 2010
Found this across on Ali Edwards blog and it seems a great idea so while I have time between the housework and preparation for New Year I've decided to choose the word CAN.

To often this year I've focused on what I couldnt do due to lack of money, work commitments, health, weather or something/anything else. So in 2010 I can be more organised, I can loose weight, I can share my love of crafting with friends and I can spend more time with family.

I'm going to concentrate on what I CAN do and how to do it not what I cant. Thanks to Ali Edwards for sharing this idea.

1 comment:

Lain said...

I'm doing Ali's One Little Word too! Mine is Light. I'm doing a series on my blog about ways to keep your one little word alive during the year -- here's the latest! http://bit.ly/549CXW

Stop by sometime!
xoxox
Lain