Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Too Hot!

I never thought i would say this in scotland but its getting too hot over here in bute, no wind, no sign of promised thunderstorms and our bosses have taken to buying us icepoles to keep us cool.

Tempers are starting to fray as the machine that dispenses chilled cans of juice is running low and no delivery due till middle of next week. I need to stock up at the supermarket and fill my fridge now!

Tidying my craft area was already going slowly then today I received 3 parcels of stuff for the cybercrop on ukscrappers next month and my desks a mess again. I will be organised for the cybercrop!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh Jo ... still waiting for the rain here as well... they always say it would rain on the weather forecast, don't they?

And 3 parcels??? I have only ordered 1 - but then... I'll be off to Perth on Tuesday for shopping... ;D