Ok February and most of March seem to have got away from me.
I have managed to scrap some more of the Vegas trip photos but not any of 2015 yet.
- I’ve manage to get in a couple of walks but not managed to get for a run or a swim.
- I’ve taken some photos but not managed to keep to one a day.
- I didn’t make any cards but have found the Easter ones from last year so will make sure they go out this year.
- I have done a bit more cooking, still loving the slow cooker but remembered how much I love the simplicity of stir fries and made scotch broth (ish) for church.
- I’ve not managed any baking but have been playing games with the Youth club and decorating cakes.
- I have managed to declutter more of the living room and the bedroom cupboards so another pile of bags for Cancer Research. However the craft room is still a chaos zone.
- Not visited anyone since the new year but have had regular dinners with Dad and calls with Mum and occasional chats with Brother.
- Shortly going on holiday to visit family and friends take in a trip to the beach and sing my heart out at Spring Harvest.
So half term report, not a complete disaster but could do better :)
Thinking of my holiday I'm trying to work out a capsule wardrobe
5 vest tops, 4 t-shirts, 3 bottoms, 2 long sleeved tops, 1 dress and 1 skirt for 14 days to include travelling, sightseeing, working, poss beach and church induction.