Saturday, October 05, 2013

Back to running

I had been regularly running 5km a run at the start of the summer using the Loch Fad loop but damaging my ankle in July cut back on my running and I was just getting back into it start of September when my Step-Mum Katy died very suddenly from a heart attack.

Today was my first run in over a month so only did one lap of the park loop :) fellt good though and my ankle was fine, looking forward to longer run on monday/tuesday. My (big) wee brother Johnnie recommended the Strava app for the mobile and it makes logging my run so much easier. Gotta love brothers <3 span="">



Also got some decluttering done gave drawer full of mettalic table confetti packs to our works table top sale, I could never get them to stick to cards so no point keeping them. Did notice a gap in the market as no-one doing hand made cards so may think more about that.

No comments: