Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Oh now that was hard!

Whooop!! I ran 5 minutes none stop!!!!, True it nearly killed me, my legs were burning and I thought my lungs were trying to escape but I did it. Although my legs still feel like jelly even half and hour later.

W4D1 5 minute warm up walk, run 3 mins, walk 1.5 mins, run 5 mins, walk 2.5 mins, run 3 mins, walk 1.5 mins, run 5 mins (faster tempo!) 5 minute cool down walk.

Thankfully the podcast i'm using does the first 5 minute run on at a slower tempo so was already moving quite slowly when I came across the man with 3 out of control dogs! He's busy giving it 'It's ok, they wont bite love' while the little yappy jack russell is trying to claw my ankles to bits and his other two are trying to run me into the stream. I used to like dogs!

No comments: